AVATOURS HIRES TRAVEL PROFESSIONAL & DESIGNER
“We are more as a travel agency – we touch our clients”
As a constantly growing, independent, modern and internationally working travel company based in the traditional business centre of Cologne, Avatours Travel Management Service’s mission is offering a high-end service to our clients. To underline this claim and meet the high demand without sacrificing quality, we are looking for full-time and part-time employees.
- good knowledge of the booking system SABRE – Merlin/Toma
- good knowledge of IATA, flight and rail
- at least completed vocational training as a merchant for travel and tourism or several years of professional experience in a travel agency or corporate travel service.
- open-minded, communicative, flexible and committed
- very good oral and written skills in German and English (C1). Further languages are an advance.
- Good MS Office skills
- experience in corporate travel service
- experience in major projects (incentive trips, festivals, trade fairs, conferences, tours, groups, etc.)
- experience in private charter, cargo, freight forwarding, logistics
- knowledge about destinations and tourism
- cruise skills
- premium and luxury (HE) segment experience.
- commercial experience, accounting, controlling
- BackOffice skills
- Additional foreign languages are an advantage.
- A good general education and knowledge of human nature
- a varied, responsible and interesting job.
- training programs, info travels, peps
- a great team and an office in a prime location
- interesting, challenging and international clients
- customary salary plus performance-related allowances
- flexible working hours and models
- entry for young professionals and re-entries.
Please send us a comprehensive application to m.gross(at)avatours.de